Monday, June 14, 2010

So!!!!! I freaking love my job. I spent the day actually excavating on the Bar U Ranch site. The purpose of this excavation is to find out the architectural information about the root cellar on the Ranch. It was built between the years of 1910 and 1917 but they aren't sure which year exactly. It is a really cool building. Bill and Brad (the main arch guys on the site) were asked to get the info so that in the next few years the site will be able to reconstruct it to it's original state. The Bar U Ranch is in the foothills of the Rockies which is really beautiful. It was a cloudy day so I couldn't see all of the mountains but I'll get to see them right up close next week when I spend 10 days right in the heart of the mountains. SUPER EXCITED! I'll be doing excavations tomorrow as long as we don't get rained out so please NO RAIN! lol :)
OH, my exciting adventure for yesterday was rafting down the Elbow River. It was a ton of fun. I also met a whole bunch of new people. They were pretty eccentric and hilarious. I'm hoping to do that again soon.
But i'm off to bed. Night all and I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment